We create opportunities for individuals to shine, grow and develop, whilst empowering them to perform better than their best.
We are looking for capable candidate to join our team. Ideal candidates should have excellent academic credentials and where applicable, solid, relevant work experience. We are committed in creating a good working environment by applying the best human capital practices that empower employees to excel professionally and increase job satisfaction.
To develop your career with us, write to: email@example.com.
• Welcoming visitors, directing them appropriately.
• Answering incoming telephone calls and referring inqueries.
• Receive,sort and distribute daily mail and deliveries.
• Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying and faxing.
• Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in both Bahasa Malaysia and English .
• Professional attitude and appearance.
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise .
• Basic skill in Computing and MS Office.
• To be based in our Corporate Office, Petaling Jaya
• 31 January 2017
Due to urgency needed, all the resumes should be sent directly to this email firstname.lastname@example.org