We create opportunities for individuals to shine, grow and develop, whilst empowering them to perform better than their best.
We are looking for capable candidate to join our team. Ideal candidates should have excellent academic credentials and where applicable, solid, relevant work experience. We are committed in creating a good working environment by applying the best human capital practices that empower employees to excel professionally and increase job satisfaction.
To develop your career with us, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Review and provide technical engineering information to project team, subcontractors and equipment suppliers to ensure project complies with engineering standards, codes, specifications, design instructions and local authority requirements.
• Evaluate and find solution to assist Project Manager/ Senior Project Executive in project planning, coordination, implementation, control and job site management to achieve project objectives.
• Analyse specifications in order to provide clear, concise, traceable and coordinated interpretations of construction design and drawings.
• Review and recommend solutions to design and drawing conflicts, clashing, interferences and errors and omissions.
• Continuously update and generate accurate as built data and assist Project Manager/ Senior Project Executive with preparation of change requests.
• Assist in quality control and HSE activities.
• Attend project coordination and progress meetings.
• Carry out additional assignments and responsibilities as required by Project Manager/ Senior Project Executive.
• Reports to Project Manager/ Senior Project Executive.
• Degree/Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engineering.
• 1-2 years working experience in the related filed of project management with the ability to review and interpret project specifications and drawings.
• Knowledge of project management techniques, tools and software.
• Team player and possess problem solving and look ahead skills to meet tight scheduled targets.
• To be based in our branch office, Melaka (Krubong)
• Self-motivated, proactive and resourceful.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
Due to urgency needed, all the resumes should be sent directly to this email email@example.com